Thursday, May 3, 2007

Introducing Myself

Hello, everyone. Aquinas Academy Dad is a homeschooling blog designed to let me discuss the how's, why's, etc. of being a Catholic homeschooling father. I will discuss things like curriculum, teaching methods, outside resources, activities, and other such staples of homeschool blogs. I will also cover the travails of being the member of the homeschool that works outside the home in support of the entire enterprise and ways to make that better in relation to the family and the learning process. Since I am trained as a theologian, I will also discuss religion, theology, and some related issues.

As the name of this blog indicates, I am the head of the family of the Aquinas Academy Adventures blog. In keeping with internet safety and privacy guidelines, you may call me Aquinas Dad (or AD), husband to MamaJen (the DW) and father to J1, A2, S3, and N4. DW has done a wonderful job of providing depth to the family description here.

I hope that I can teach you something, whether it be about homeschooling, parenting, religion, or just the human condition. So please, pull up a chair and let's talk!

No comments: